Chachi and I were discussing 'Our first Crushes' it took me a minute cause like a messy closet I had to go back into the depths of my head to when I was a child.
And here he is:

I remember seeing this in the movie theaters and not even able to contain the overall Crush I had for this guy. I mean every time it came on TV I wanted to die. Honestly? Every time I see this movie *it was on last night* I still sigh like a little girl. I was probably 6 or 7 ... He's beautiful I mean that's not even a good enough word for it... *sigh* and who do they get to play Louise Lane?

Are we serious? They could have gotten someone much much younger. Oh say maybe my age at the time lol... No but seriously. I never thought she was a good Louise Lane. There's just something about her I don't really like. And this is not just Jealousy speaking... or it might be...
I say they should have cast me and be done with it.

Chachi's Numero uno was Leah Thompson
I can see why. She's beautiful in that 'Girl Next Door' kind of way...
Who's your first celebrity crush?
And here he is:

I remember seeing this in the movie theaters and not even able to contain the overall Crush I had for this guy. I mean every time it came on TV I wanted to die. Honestly? Every time I see this movie *it was on last night* I still sigh like a little girl. I was probably 6 or 7 ... He's beautiful I mean that's not even a good enough word for it... *sigh* and who do they get to play Louise Lane?

Are we serious? They could have gotten someone much much younger. Oh say maybe my age at the time lol... No but seriously. I never thought she was a good Louise Lane. There's just something about her I don't really like. And this is not just Jealousy speaking... or it might be...
I say they should have cast me and be done with it.

Chachi's Numero uno was Leah Thompson
I can see why. She's beautiful in that 'Girl Next Door' kind of way...Who's your first celebrity crush?

13 comments:
Elke Sommer.
Marcia Brady.
Scott Baio. I even ordered his "Personal Photo Album!" off the back of Teen Beat magazine. I had to save a while to get it so you can imagine my dismay when I opened the envelope and found that it was printed in black and white and bound with staples.
HAAHA hilarous... poor gwen...
Sean Cassidy. I used to dance around the living room holding the album cover and kissing it. Da doo run run run, da doo run run.
I hate it when they keep putting that guys face on my body. Fuckers!
My first crushes were Trigger, Champion and Topper. Rin Tin Tin, too.
Leah is a doll.. I'll even forgive her for that shitty Caroline In The City show
Kneel before Zod!
My first crush was Marlo Thomas "That Girl"!
You just want us to give away our ages... ok here goes..
Johnny Depp (Still at the top of "The List") Michael J Fox, Scott Baio, Kirk Cameron, Ricky Schroeder.. so many more
Do you even know who they were?
Trigger was Roy Rogers' horse,
Champion was Gene Autry's horse and Topper was Hopalong Cassidy's horse.
Rin Tin Tin was a German Sheppard on a television series.
Boys in my generation didn't have crushes on girls. Just horses and dogs and cars and stuff.
Keanu Reeves,
River Phoenix..!
River Phoenix,
Keanu Reeves
My first girl crush was Annette "The Tits" Funicello.
Post a Comment