Thursday, January 6, 2011

If Joey Ramone were Alive

I'd be his girlfriend.  And YET No one understands it.... Always the "Good looking" ones.... 
I mean hell what about the shy awkward ones?  I say DAMN IT Rise Above!!!!
Now that all the Nerds have finally had their REVENGE....

In the day of Spider man movies and comicon.... I mean damn look who the nerds look at?




Isn't that a smidge hypocritical?
I am SO NOT THAT AMAZING.... I mean shit I'm OK but.... Would Joey want that?
One of my nerd friends still mocks my love for Joey just cause he's ugly.  Well Damn you I say If Nerds have found their place NOW then let the shy, awkward, ugly rise 

MAKE ROOM I SAY! 

Miss Alex (This was me last summer) LOVES (heart heart hearts)

Joey Ramone...

Worst part is .... I sometimes think no matter how cute everyone finds me... Maybe he'd look at me and think ewww....

That girl would NEVER get me.... 
HA HA HA... The irony.... He, supposedly "Ugly" would probably find me repulsive. Just because I love him so....
*Le Sigh* 

1 comments:

Just Dave said...

I think Joey would like you because you are real, not plastic. No matter how much you want to have endless sex with one of those hotties, eventually you have to talk. I want to talk with someone who can discuss art, movies, music, maybe ballet. I am not interested in Justin Bieber or what he has for breakfast. I bet Joey would feel the same.