LOOK AT THIS!!!
If you go back to a few posts ago... You'll see a photo of me and Meat Loaf. and in that photo i'm holding a book with a red bow. I made that for him (I'm an artist) and I didn't hear back about it. I was begining to think I put all that work into it and he just chucked it or something.
He posted on his fan site today. I highlighted my part in red!!!
A THANK YOU TO ALL
We have seen over 400 people at the meet and greets and many have given different gifts, from silver spoons and teddy bears, to books that have been hand made with great pictures from my history (TOO COOL). I've received- Cd players, singing gift cards, candy, a small gold golf club set, and so many others that I can't begin to mention or remember right now. So, I just want to say A BIG GIANT THANK YOU for all the gifts I have received. They are treasured. Do not want to make those who didn't bring gifts feel guilty. You brought yourself and that was gift enough. Plus we only have so much room for so many things. My dressing room is so full of animals I can barely get in there.
We have seen over 400 people at the meet and greets and many have given different gifts, from silver spoons and teddy bears, to books that have been hand made with great pictures from my history (TOO COOL). I've received- Cd players, singing gift cards, candy, a small gold golf club set, and so many others that I can't begin to mention or remember right now. So, I just want to say A BIG GIANT THANK YOU for all the gifts I have received. They are treasured. Do not want to make those who didn't bring gifts feel guilty. You brought yourself and that was gift enough. Plus we only have so much room for so many things. My dressing room is so full of animals I can barely get in there.
Meat
Pretty fucking cool huh?

3 comments:
yay!
That is so friggin cool!
You rock!
Iceberg Cool! Here's hoping some more recognition comes from it.
You shall henceforth be known as 'The Famous Miss Alex'.
Post a Comment