So Chachi …
and I …

Went on a little PMS outing yesterday in the city I needed to get out as I was seriously hating the entire world.
The place was uber swanky. So swanky in fact Mr. Chachi was turned away on account of his super ”indie” T-Shirt... Apparently only douche bags in button downs and skanks (not me obviously) allowed. Since he knows the day I was having he gave in and bought a new shirt.
The view was amazing!!! Check it out…

I had a drink in Miss Casual’s honor…

Open sky … nice breeze… we stood around chit chatting about the 2008 Shanghai olypmics and how noboy cares n’ shit

And we spotted this…

Yes. 2 homos wearing HORRENDOUS JC Penny tassel shoes.
How is that even possible in one place? How did these two find each other? I can’t even fathom… I honestly don’t even know how I spotted those shoes in the midst of all the skankbots that were encircling the terrace…
Happy days kids… Happy days…
Good Times

0 comments:
Post a Comment