Honestly? Who cares? What is the big deal with these two? You couldn’t find 2 less interesting people. No offense but despite what the rest of the world feels about Brad Pitt ... He is not good looking. He’s not ugly but he’s not all that. His pig nose bothers me. And Angelina? Let’s face it… I really only thought she was hot when she was a crazy slut dating Billy Bob. When she started getting all ‘We are the world’ and shit my imaginary dick went soft. And don’t get me started about what a little home wrecker she is. Brad’s no better… Not that I’m in love with Jennifer Aniston but that’s some messed up bullshit right there.
p.s. I posted this pic cause I love that she looks like a house in that dress lol…


1 comments:
I'm with ya.
I've never found Brad Pitt to be hot and he sure isn't aging well. And I really don't respect how much they drag those kids around. Call me old fashion but I think children should be able to lay down some roots.
Post a Comment