So last week I was talking about sending Jen Casual Slack a package. But refused to send it out with out this one last item. I had it in my head that it was not going out without this. So I made my husband drive me back out to the very same ‘hood’ we got lost in 2 years ago where I walked into that Dominican bodega that fateful day. Across the counter next to the pork rinds and plantano aka (plantain) chips I spotted these: 

My heart nearly dropped into my stomach.
I said what in the holy hell? Fucking Rap Snacks??? What the???
Well you know I had to buy like EVERY BAG of this shit. 50 cents a bag. Kids I know… it’s a long shot but this package… This “Fee Feasible” package that I am putting together for this girl MUST HAVE THESE CHIPS.
*In case you’re wondering this package is brought to you by fee feasible hence you can only imagine some of the horrendous trash that is going to be in it. and judging by these “choice chips” one’s mind can only wonder.
Sooo I go back…
Well you know I had to buy like EVERY BAG of this shit. 50 cents a bag. Kids I know… it’s a long shot but this package… This “Fee Feasible” package that I am putting together for this girl MUST HAVE THESE CHIPS.
*In case you’re wondering this package is brought to you by fee feasible hence you can only imagine some of the horrendous trash that is going to be in it. and judging by these “choice chips” one’s mind can only wonder.
Sooo I go back…
I cross the guy at the counter who spoke no English but made me feel dirty and NOTHING??? What??? How could this be? How could something so amazing not be here?
Sadly. No Rap Snacks. Sorry Jen.
At the very least you must check out their website it’s hysterical…
Sadly. No Rap Snacks. Sorry Jen.
At the very least you must check out their website it’s hysterical…

2 comments:
I would have
displayed them on a shelf
and treasured them!!!
Believe me... you're not the only one destroyed over this... half my office was shelling money out for a bag of these...
Post a Comment