Thursday, August 14, 2008

Package!!!


Sooooo I was inspired a few months ago when I saw something in a store to put together a "feasible package" for the fabulous Miss Jen @ Casual Slack ... I'm pretty excited to send it out however yesterday it occured to me I'm missing one vital item. Something I ran across in a store back in 2006. Don't even ask me how this popped into my head... but by accident I found myself in this store long ago...


We got lost on the way to somewhere else and I ended up at this place ok, in the middle of the 'Ghetto' that's all i'm going to say cause I don't want to give it away... All i'm sayin is i've never seen something like this and all of a sudden yesterday it occured to me. THIS PACKAGE MUST NOT GO OUT WITHOUT THIS ITEM.


Luckily I remembered where we were going that day we as in (hubby and I) so tonight I'm making a special trip out of our way for this... cause it RULES ... Ask Chachi. I showed him .... He concured.


I know she's burstin at the seams!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

woo HOOOOOOOO!!!

bring it!

D. Prince said...

Oh, now I get it. What fun!