Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bad Habbit

Music really effects me. Some people watch TV ... I'm all music.  Cook with it... Clean with it... you get it.
My bad habit?  I look too much at the past.  Perhaps why it takes me twice and long to get over shit.  Cause I hold onto shit that "WAS" and not is.....
Ok Ok Habit.  I put on music.... That reminds me of good times in my life.  
Especially when it comes to my pain at the moment.  My tune of the evening ... Corinne Bailey Rae... Put your records on 2007.....
Truthfully I set the wheels in motion for a separation with my husband.... We fought ALL the time... But fuck me I miss him ... it pains my soul.  
I remember when we met... he was a boy... innocent... but that was... and is what is.... 
But this song reminds me of the time when we met and were happy. 
We were best friends.

Ironically it's got a positive message... 
When will it stop hurting?  Cause I feel destroyed.  I miss when we were us.  Somehow once holding hands walking down the same road....

We got lost in the tide ... We got separated. 

 And when we found each other we were strangers.

2 comments:

Just Dave said...

Music can definitely evoke memories, good and bad. Whenever I hear John Lennon sing, "In My Life", it takes me back to the Sixties, the friends I had then. Even though I probably will never see most of them again, they have a special place in my heart. In my life, I loved them all.

Miss Alex said...

That comment touched me