Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hm.... A Summary of my Weekend

My girls are growing up and not needing me like they used to.

Turmoil.... And hopefully a new beggining. Get that plan together.

Listening.  Offering advice... A helping hand... Don't ask me why I chose this pic I found it amusing... *giggle*

Sisters....


Smoking too much...


People that have small lives and small minds...and small opinions


Trying to keep my zen... 

Sadness and crying... And reminding myself it's ok.

Traffic like NO ONES BUSINESS.... 

The Guggenheim NYC... Picasso.... Kadinsky... Egon Schiele.... 

Over priced NY Pizza..... 

Wine.... 

The Charlston...

Talking....


Late nights... 

David Cassidy... Shawn who?

Ipod shuffle...


Art Supplies..


Subways and NYC Taxi on the upper east side... 

Enjoying NYC like I should and getting out of a funk if just for a short time...

Venting... 

Great friends that care for me... 

The city that never sleeps ..... 

Well Billie Keeps me company

 
Good Morning Heart ache ... sit down.

1 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

Have a Merry Christmas Miss Alex!