Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I HATE TO ADMIT IT!!!

I'm home... it's raining ... I'm bored and relaxing

And my friend leaves a movie at my place 
My Best Friend's Wedding.

I don't think I've seen this since I was 22... 
In fact I went to see it with my best friend Dave at the time... He is my oldest best guy friend he makes me giggle most.  Always.  We have so many inside jokes anyone who gets near us together is instantly uncomfortable... We Always apologize in between our giggle tears... 
Anyway.... We go see this movie... And at the time I totally loved it... I related to Julia's character....

Her scheming little ways and her best friend she was losing ... Reminded me of this guy Rick (My second longest best friend) ... 
Gorgeous ... Big Blue eyes... Tall ... Handsome... You know the prototype ...  

He was gorgeous... Is gorgeous ... funny... and adores me. I'm his favorite girl... above all his guy friends. 
We had this one hot summer *Just like the movie* And remained great friends but always with flirting and bad intentions ... 
Moving onnn..... My point... I hate to admit it.  I've grown out of "Romantic Comedies" in my old age... But I am laying down the gauntlet here...
I STILL LIKE THIS FLICK.  It's just as cute as it was then... Maybe I just remember the days of my youth but I still like it.  I do OK???? Damn it I said it... This is so "chick flicky" it hurts.
The stereotypical Gay best friend / Coworker that she calls and freaks out with ...

Her catty scheming... 
Damn it.  Ha Ha Ha...  We all have our weak shit.

0 comments: