Wednesday, December 1, 2010

OK New One.

I've had a few posts.  A few of those posts that are like sitcoms....
You follow the episodes.  (From what I remember) Cause I hardly back read my own shit... Things you refer back to ... know what I mean?  Like a character in a book that keeps coming back every so often ... My blog does that from time to time.... Can't quite remember all .. One of my most famous ... and I need really not to mention..... 

OH YES FOLKS.......



LADY ELAINE..... 


(Lovely isn't' she?)


Mwahahahahahahaaaa
But we won't get into that.
No no... Tonight we begin a new one.  And hell...
WHY THE HELL NOT?
We shall call this... 
Drum roll please............................................................. 
FONZIE AND THE CITY.
Why pray tell you may ask?  BE FUCKING CAUSE FONZIE NOW LIVES IT.
And I have a real life say... My experiences or others.  Soooo When Title my post "Fonzie and the City" You'll get a real life experience... either mine or someone I know.  Of course sparing a name.  All taking place in my life now.  My life in Manhattan..... Alphabet City.


See?  And here I thought I was dry for ideas. 
Ahhhh But like the show since it's only me... me being the "Carry" except less pathetic.... 
We need a photo... perhaps one less airbrushed... less "Hair flowing in the wind" bullshit....


 C'ept my face doesn't look like a foot and I'm not a weak bitch. .... Ok... sometimes (give me a break! Don't act unweak, we all are)
Hm... It can be my title photo...
Ok ... Give me a minute.... 
Ahhh but this is a toughie.  Shall I choose something TOTALLY different from the show?  Something PunK??????? NON girly? 


Or Something more relaxed?  Hell... Or should I make it a Simpsons situation?  Changes each post?  
Not sure.  
Let's start with PUNK.  That's me.
OK ........
Good.  Ideas are good and fun... *giggle*

0 comments: