My husband and I every year exchange an advent Calendar... It's a German thing mostly he started the tradition.... Every day of the month we exchange little gifts. I think he does it just cause I cant wait...tee hee hee....
Last night he gave me this.

It's bigger than our average gift but it's Awesome none the less. In actuality yesterday was the 'German Santa' night. It's not like out christmas but ok here's the story. In Germany their Santa is not nice like ours. Their santa comes with a Sack of Gifts and a sack on his back... what sack? a Sack of switches. Wooden Branches that bad little children get whippings when Santa knows that they've been bad all year. I shit you not ...
Fucked up right? My husband actually has friends that were beaten by this charlatan just had to share that...
Last night he gave me this.

It's bigger than our average gift but it's Awesome none the less. In actuality yesterday was the 'German Santa' night. It's not like out christmas but ok here's the story. In Germany their Santa is not nice like ours. Their santa comes with a Sack of Gifts and a sack on his back... what sack? a Sack of switches. Wooden Branches that bad little children get whippings when Santa knows that they've been bad all year. I shit you not ...
Fucked up right? My husband actually has friends that were beaten by this charlatan just had to share that...

2 comments:
(in my best Charlie Brown voice)
"I got a rock..."
nice!
and I don't like
german santa..
lol
Post a Comment