Photos and Thoughts
But also what dictates my Monday
From all of the cute giggles on my Snapvine machine, I like you when you have cramps. Well, except minus the gross stuff if you know what I mean.
To quote David Lee Roth, "I like the way the line runs up the back o them stockins"
Well sure. If you keep bending over like that, you're BOUND to cramp up eventually.Or perhaps this is some women's issue-type thing. Sorry, I have to go now.
Shhh...if you don't stop at the grocery on the way home just to buy Tampax, Advil and Hershey bars, nobody has to know what's up...Feel better!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
From all of the cute giggles on my Snapvine machine, I like you when you have cramps. Well, except minus the gross stuff if you know what I mean.
To quote David Lee Roth, "I like the way the line runs up the back o them stockins"
Well sure. If you keep bending over like that, you're BOUND to cramp up eventually.
Or perhaps this is some women's issue-type thing. Sorry, I have to go now.
Shhh...if you don't stop at the grocery on the way home just to buy Tampax, Advil and Hershey bars, nobody has to know what's up...
Feel better!
Post a Comment