I really have to say that 2008 has been just one fuck of a year to me. 2007 was one of those pivotal years ... A year of change and everything was new... The good times just didn't stop. But 2008 has been just one of the worst years I've had in so very long. It was like a cloud that followed me around I could not catch a break...
It was the winter of Risk... We played this so many times and STILL not once without an argument... haha
One Really amazing thing that happened... Justice was served. My landlord and cunt that lived downstairs from us at the time were both suing me. The worst part is when I moved in we were inseparable. Along with Brad and my husband we did it all. Then slowly but surely jealousy crept in over Brad. What is it about Brad - Chachi? He has this effect on women... and the outcome? THEY HATE ME... of course... Hey ladies it's not my fault I'm amazing. *grin* Moving right along...
The judged ruled for us both times we were dragged to court... That's cause he's an ignorant fuck and we are smarter than him... and he had a lawyer...
In May and June the only thing that got me through was Bob Dylan and Edie Sedgewick. Working on my gift for someone I had believed to be pretty special.

Out of no where... 4 years later... I got the dreaded e-mail. You know how when you break up with someone and you always hope they come back on their knees? That one day they'll realize how foolish they were? Open your e-mail and hope that one day there will be that e-mail even though you know it's really not going to happen? Well holy shit one day in June it happened. My exgirlfriend. I got closure. I really long deep sympathetic apology. An explanation for the sadness she had left on my lap. Although hurtful I forgave her. We're friends. That makes me happy. And I also realized one thing. I wasn't sad over her all these years. It was me.
I was so very excited. I had a plane ticket to England the first time in my life. Reservations for hotels. I was to meet friends I couldn't wait. And the dreaded happened. I got a virus that lasted the entire week I was there and pretty much the rest of the summer. The good part was I finally met my friend Caroline. I love her very much. I saw Liverpool (My favorite City) I bought an Awesome Beatles lunch box and I saw Bath. Oh and .....
I Met Meat Loaf... That actually turned out to be so much smaller than I had imagined. It was so quick It made me rethink some things... But I did ask him How I looked and he said like
Little Nell
which made it all worth it. That's EXACTLY what I wanted to hear.
As I said... This ruined my entire flight ... My whole trip... and it pretty much plagues me now.

I was confined to Crackers and toast for what felt like years... I still can't eat all that much.

On a GREAT note... The cunt down stairs MOVED OUT. Sadly it happened while I was gone so I couldn't wave goodbye to her. And she took her Poser boyfriend with her. Nice wallet chain.
On a low... There were one too many times that fun party time turned into Blackout mode. THAT IS NOT fun. We always feel like we lost a part of our soul the next day...
This was the year that it seems like so many people I used to know changed. I can't explain it. Once they were easy going and laid back... Next thing you know they're playing games. You get into a little tiff and they want you to come crawling back on your face. They come to help you out for a party and they want you to kiss their fee. When THEY were the ones that offered. I've found out that people were basically talking about me behind my back with people I know... Helloooo Mcfly......*knock knock*
People just changed for the worst this year. And it was very very disappointing for me. But that's the reality. Sometimes it's not how long you know someone that makes a friendship strong it's about the little things. It's about easy forgiveness. It's about maturity and understanding and give and take. Everyone seems to have stood in one spot or stepped backwards. It's like I don't even recognize anyone anymore.
Like the Sumo girl cunt bucket.... Lady Elaine also fell prey to Chachi's love musk. *giggle* The pathetic hatred built up for me with fake smiles and when Chachi said goodbye I caught blame. It's ok... We know he's loved me better from day one... that's why you're looking in from the cold like a homeless person eyeing pastries in a bakery shop...
Halloween was pretty amazing. We won money... We were the coolest costume in the club...

One last body snatcher. My supposed best friend of 20 years has decided that ruining my marriage with her opinions was priority. Goodbye Joanie.
And December was Elvis Blue Christmas. The party that was planned forever. Good times.
AND FINALLY IT'S OVER. and not too soon before one bad thing could happen... Last night I had a bought of crazy car sickness and this morning I chipped my tooth.
Yay for 2008 being gone. Can I get a Hell yeah? 2009 is going to be different. I'm going to make that happen.
It was the winter of Risk... We played this so many times and STILL not once without an argument... haha
One Really amazing thing that happened... Justice was served. My landlord and cunt that lived downstairs from us at the time were both suing me. The worst part is when I moved in we were inseparable. Along with Brad and my husband we did it all. Then slowly but surely jealousy crept in over Brad. What is it about Brad - Chachi? He has this effect on women... and the outcome? THEY HATE ME... of course... Hey ladies it's not my fault I'm amazing. *grin* Moving right along...The judged ruled for us both times we were dragged to court... That's cause he's an ignorant fuck and we are smarter than him... and he had a lawyer...
In May and June the only thing that got me through was Bob Dylan and Edie Sedgewick. Working on my gift for someone I had believed to be pretty special.
Out of no where... 4 years later... I got the dreaded e-mail. You know how when you break up with someone and you always hope they come back on their knees? That one day they'll realize how foolish they were? Open your e-mail and hope that one day there will be that e-mail even though you know it's really not going to happen? Well holy shit one day in June it happened. My exgirlfriend. I got closure. I really long deep sympathetic apology. An explanation for the sadness she had left on my lap. Although hurtful I forgave her. We're friends. That makes me happy. And I also realized one thing. I wasn't sad over her all these years. It was me.
I was so very excited. I had a plane ticket to England the first time in my life. Reservations for hotels. I was to meet friends I couldn't wait. And the dreaded happened. I got a virus that lasted the entire week I was there and pretty much the rest of the summer. The good part was I finally met my friend Caroline. I love her very much. I saw Liverpool (My favorite City) I bought an Awesome Beatles lunch box and I saw Bath. Oh and .....Little Nell
which made it all worth it. That's EXACTLY what I wanted to hear.
As I said... This ruined my entire flight ... My whole trip... and it pretty much plagues me now.
I was confined to Crackers and toast for what felt like years... I still can't eat all that much.

On a GREAT note... The cunt down stairs MOVED OUT. Sadly it happened while I was gone so I couldn't wave goodbye to her. And she took her Poser boyfriend with her. Nice wallet chain.
On a low... There were one too many times that fun party time turned into Blackout mode. THAT IS NOT fun. We always feel like we lost a part of our soul the next day...
This was the year that it seems like so many people I used to know changed. I can't explain it. Once they were easy going and laid back... Next thing you know they're playing games. You get into a little tiff and they want you to come crawling back on your face. They come to help you out for a party and they want you to kiss their fee. When THEY were the ones that offered. I've found out that people were basically talking about me behind my back with people I know... Helloooo Mcfly......*knock knock*People just changed for the worst this year. And it was very very disappointing for me. But that's the reality. Sometimes it's not how long you know someone that makes a friendship strong it's about the little things. It's about easy forgiveness. It's about maturity and understanding and give and take. Everyone seems to have stood in one spot or stepped backwards. It's like I don't even recognize anyone anymore.
Like the Sumo girl cunt bucket.... Lady Elaine also fell prey to Chachi's love musk. *giggle* The pathetic hatred built up for me with fake smiles and when Chachi said goodbye I caught blame. It's ok... We know he's loved me better from day one... that's why you're looking in from the cold like a homeless person eyeing pastries in a bakery shop...
Halloween was pretty amazing. We won money... We were the coolest costume in the club...
One last body snatcher. My supposed best friend of 20 years has decided that ruining my marriage with her opinions was priority. Goodbye Joanie.
And December was Elvis Blue Christmas. The party that was planned forever. Good times.
AND FINALLY IT'S OVER. and not too soon before one bad thing could happen... Last night I had a bought of crazy car sickness and this morning I chipped my tooth. Yay for 2008 being gone. Can I get a Hell yeah? 2009 is going to be different. I'm going to make that happen.

4 comments:
Hell Yeah! and then some!!
Hell Yeah!
2008 was crazy! But the good news is that it's OVER! Yeah! And we're looking at a new theme: Hope. Barack is bring Hope with him. So, yes, 2009 is going to be better! Much better! I can feel it!
I wish good things for you. You deserve them.
Post a Comment