Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Today isn’t much different than yesterday. I’m still fighting with my husband and I’m angry cause I’m sick of him ‘always’ being right. My other friend last night let’s call her oblivious says to me … ‘I’m glad I left the other night you were in a mood’ Oh Yes Yes that’s right it’s ME I forgot.
And my other supped friend isn’t talking to me and isn’t telling me why. You know what? I don’t blame men when they say they don’t get women.

I’ve decided I don’t want to talk to anyone today. I need a break. I'm tired of listening and not being heard

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awwwwwww that pic is a cute way to express your mood. I understand how you feel.. My husband thinks he is always right and always has to "one up" me. If I had a bad day.. he's had a worse day and nothing else I say matters.. I get ya girl. I am listening. Tomoorow WILL be better :) It's HUMPday... have some pissed off sex.. you'll feel MUCH better

Miss Alex said...

No way. I hate even being in the same room with him when he's upset me.