This is rich.
This morning I’m rushing to the train station to get to work (as usual) and I have to buy a ticket. There is a welfare cheese line standing in front of me.
Me: “Em… why isn’t anyone using that booth?”
Stupid girl with wet crunch hair in bun: It’s broken.
Me: Did you try it? Maybe it’s just not taking coins
Stupid: They told her it’s broke
(points to Nostradamus in front of her)
Stupid girl now getting irritated: Why don’t you try it then.
Anyone ever see Poseidon Adventure?
When the boat flips over and they haul that giant Christmas tree over to the balcony and everyone climbs up it and Gene Hackman yells“If you stay here you shall all surely die”
But no one wanted to follow? … Yeah… you get the point.
I casually walk to the machine… Ching Ching Chingity Ching…My money falls out… I get my ticket I walk away… I see her again boarding the train BEHIND me as I sip my hot coffee with the extra time I had not wasted being dumb.
Then people say I'm cranky.



5 comments:
Hee Haw
"points to Nostradamus in front of her"...
He he he that is just a wonderful line!
YOU
are
a
LEADER!
Ha Ha... Fearless that I am... humble too...*sigh looking out into a day dream*
LMAO! I just peed myself
I'm gonna have to agree with the "points to Nostradamus in front of her" line.
Post a Comment