Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fonzie's Fifty

So I was sitting around chattin the other night with Chachi and my friend Cathy and We got to talking about celebrities and who’d we ‘Do’ and who’s sexy and I mentioned I should do a
Fonzie 50 sexiest people.
Kind of like People Magazine’s 50 Sexiest only Mine is Way better. Mine is compiled of people that I’ve liked through the years… People I’d sleep with … People that every time I see on the big screen make me weak in the knees… So now I now bring you Fonzie’s 50.
*FYI these are not in any order. Blogger is too much of a pain in the ass to bother.
Leave some comments... Anything in Red is a hyperlink... you should click it for some laughs
Al Pacino - Dog Day Afternoon... I love young Al


CHRISTIAN BALE... oh man this guy kills me...

The lead singer of The Strokes. Baby face man's voice

My Man Andy Duffrain...

Needs no Introduction

Ever see Billy Elliot? This is his brother in the movie

Leo as Romeo


Yes my favorite Beatle is Ringo

When I was 7 you couldn't rip me away from Silver Spoons

Mean ... Preppy... Spoiled... Holy 80's Hotness it's James Spader

How I adore Jack Davenport. Star of the UK show Coupling ... played Peter Smith Kingsley in The Talented Mr. Ripley...

If there were an order to this list This guy would be my Number 1
My Husband Mr. Ewan Mcgregor
My Friends don't get this one... it's not for anyone to get... He's tall ... Mean... and Goth Sexy
Marilyn Manson

Lead Singer to Faith No More Mike Patton

A Clockwork Sexy... I'd let this guy give me a little bit of the ol' in out in out...
Malcolm McDowell Circa 1971 in A Clockwork Orange

I was in like the 1st grade with pipe dreams of this guy... Oh man...
2 Words Lil' Darlins

Johnny Depp is like inhumanly good looking I bet he looks good even when he first wakes up with crust in his eyes and drool dry on his cheek

Jonathan Rhys Myers - Velvet Goldmine - Yum

Jeff Goldblum - One fly I would not swat
Jeff Bridges... Yeah he's older but I don't care he's Sexy

I don't care what you think about Hanson. I wanna slam the middle brother up against the wall and do bad things to him

JAKE RYAN - Sixteen Candles... *sigh*

Russell Crowe only in Romper Stomper. LATELY he's looking more like a bloated version of Santa Clause at 40

John Travolta in Grease... Sandy would have to fight me for him... How EVER... These days... while we're on the topic of BLOATED <-- lookie here... couldn't fuckin wait could ya?

Joaquin Phoenix in Gladiator... I love him evil... He's all Pale and Mean... good stuff

Jude Law... *sigh* ahhh but tragically he's losing his hair...Like seriously I'd rather lose a limb.

Ethan Hawke in Reality bites... Troubled... Intelligent... and that greasy hair...

Ok Ok Fine... make fun of me... but it's my guilty pleasure. Everyone gets one damn you!

The King Obviously

Edward Norton I like him in American History X as a skin head *I have a thing for mean guys and skin heads if you haven't noticed... and Fight Club

Dolph Lundgren Rocky 4 - I must break you
This guy *sigh* my heart literally hurts looking at him... He's so beautiful it makes my heart hurt I mean I literally pain for this man...
Tony Curtis
My friend told me about this guy yesterday... Don't know his name... Don't need to he's soooo sexy... he's in The Tudors

Brad Renfro... Fucking Shame... Drugs

Jason Lee... The guy sitting behind the guy in the front... Sadly... another casualty to ugly... He's doing some really awful show called Earl? He is one fucking Hot steamy Mess...

Chris Reeve in Superman... See my older post about crushes

Andy Garcia 'Untouchable'
Andrew WK... I like the Druggy Look

James Brolin in Amityville Horror... So 70's Ruggid Beard Sexy

Young Sean Connery *Thanks to Casual Slack for the photo

Harry Hamilin in Clash of The Titans... He can wear a loin cloth all day long in my book

Ok Ok this one brings me back to like the 3rd grade. Michael J Fox in Family Ties... *sigh*

I know I'm a dork... But how great is this picture?

Dennis Quaid... In Great Balls of Fire

Ha Ha you're laughing I know... 5th Grade ... Karate Kid... Ralph Macchio

I don't care what you say Mccully Culkin is SOOOO hot now hey the couger thing is in now... hell if that Ashton Cutcher can marry that corpse bride I think I got a shot.
You can leave me Home Alone with him any day.
Joel McHale... Funny Sarcasm Sexy
The Guy from the L word... Like how lazy I am.. I don't even care to look up his name

Jeremy Sisto... Ahhh... Was in a few shows and movies ... 6ft under... Clueless...

Lord how I've sinned in my head with this one many o' times...
Oh... and last but not least Dr. Zibbs


8 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

HA! I was all set to say what about me. Thanks. And for that, I'll give you my impression of Travolta from Grease:

(looking around) "Why don't you put out a missin' person's report?"

I told you it was good.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Miss Alex has good taste.

Little Merry Sunshine said...

My first serious boyfriend looked just like Jake Ryan. For 2 years in high school, I got to live out my Jake Ryan fantasies.

Thanks for the lovely trip down memory lane I'm taking in my head right now.

Kim said...

Yummers! I would also "do" a significant portion of your list. Care to share?

The one I'd add is Clive Owen. I normally don't get too swoony about dudes, but he just DOES IT for me. I think he was totally robbed--he should have been the new James Bond, not Daniel Craig.

You have excellent taste, my dear!

Miss Alex said...

ahhhh Jake Ryan...

Little Merry Sunshine said...

Your list of 50 inspired me to do my own list of 25. I had to steal Jake Ryan from you. I've had dibbs on him since 1985. Since I gave you Ewan McGregor as your own personal sex slave for Christmas, I think it's only fair.

Anonymous said...

I see your monkey hating ways are not over yet.

Miss Alex said...

No No Monkerstien I'm a huge fan... no hating here... Just Zibbs is sort of a legend what with all those ladies up under him