Flipping through the channels last night I came across MTV not something I EVER watch by any means cause I’m not 20 nor am I ignorant. Anyway… I had to stop. There was some new Britney Spears documentary. Something she kind of put together I guess to discuss the past and her actions now that she’s gotten past it some.What I want to say about her is yes… I couldn’t fucking stand her once. Why? cause she was part of the machine. An industry puppet too ignorant to notice. She was a brand and not a name. Such as Beyonce and now Rihanna are. Mindless industry robots pumping out superficial video after video meaningless hit song after song for people who don’t understand music.
But honestly? When she shaved her head it was a breath of fresh air.
I say welcome to my world
And NO I didn’t think she was crazy but rather had a breakdown to reality YOU BRITNEY finally became human. She finally unplugged the back of her head from her Matrix pod
and yeah it was a hard fall but she woke up to humanity a little... *ironically they both have shaved heads giggle* Now I still think she’s country dumb no doubt... But at least she had a brush with reality and realized what it’s like to be human for a minute.What kind of disgusts me is that the very same people that spit on her are the same people she’s trying to make her ‘come back’ to. Which sickens and saddens me. But hey… We can’t all be strong enough to turn away an entire industry that made you. But hopefully she knows a little smarter now.

0 comments:
Post a Comment