Since I was a little girl I have not only understood but totally enjoyed and related to Carole Burnett.
She is one of my heros since childhood. I remember her being on and then M.A.S.H.... it was the 70s and I was about 3 or 4. She's one of the biggest influences in my life. She encouraged me to be funny and outgoing and totally silly because it feels natural to me.
Thank you Carol.
She is one of my heros since childhood. I remember her being on and then M.A.S.H.... it was the 70s and I was about 3 or 4. She's one of the biggest influences in my life. She encouraged me to be funny and outgoing and totally silly because it feels natural to me.
Thank you Carol.




5 comments:
I think she is one of the most talented people there has ever been!
Agreed She inspires me to be funny life is so hard as it is ...
I think she puts Lucille Ball to shame.
I agree
Carol Burnett is one of my FAVORITES! I can't watch "Gone with the Wind" without thinking of "Went with the Wind."
"I just saw it in the window, and I couldn't resist..."
Did you happen to catch the Carol Burnett episode of American Masters on PBS? It was splendid! I think it was titled "A Woman of Character." Perhaps the episode is available online if you didn't see it.
Post a Comment