I won't get my hopes up but my dress is really coming together!!! :) a little for someone who's ever sewn a stitch in her entire life it's not too bad *grin*
it's a 2 piece... I wont lie... I'm kinda fat for a thin girl haha... what I mean is I'm thin but I'm not tiny or even thin like a rail... i have curves... and a little too much in some places... certainly a bikini does not compliment...but I'm making this less a bikini dress and more a Tankini dress... we'll you'll see ... it's like this

See this Asian chick kneeling on Elvis's right side ... Lower right...? in this vein.... blue with yellow flowers... only i'm not teeeeeny tiny like her... hence the 'tank' ini.... Hey fuck it... my middle isnt my forte... but I'll do what I can wish me luck!
it's a 2 piece... I wont lie... I'm kinda fat for a thin girl haha... what I mean is I'm thin but I'm not tiny or even thin like a rail... i have curves... and a little too much in some places... certainly a bikini does not compliment...but I'm making this less a bikini dress and more a Tankini dress... we'll you'll see ... it's like this

See this Asian chick kneeling on Elvis's right side ... Lower right...? in this vein.... blue with yellow flowers... only i'm not teeeeeny tiny like her... hence the 'tank' ini.... Hey fuck it... my middle isnt my forte... but I'll do what I can wish me luck!

0 comments:
Post a Comment