I have an announcement to make...

All my loyal fans… *giggle* This is really pathetic … ok ok… Sorry I can’t stop laughing…
It’s looks like 'Demon' is at it again. Remember that one time I posted about that crazy stalker chick? Yeah I know... she's not memorable... Well an anonymous someone just left me a comment that she’s back at it again and more or less confirmed what I already knew… she’s been eating and breathing every moment for me…
Now while one might generally be flattered I find it downright creepy honestly… What exactly does all this anger stem from? Is it Chachi? Is it cause he doesn’t love you… ?
Sniff sniff *quiver lip* I’m sorry. I know it is … It's tough losing... but you’ll be fine honest… haha…I’d like to point out that you seem to be under the impression that my Lady Elaine posts are about you? Ha …hahaha… Well News flash…THEY WEREN’T but now that you mention it… haha… you do bare a very close resemblance… Know what…
You can be Elaine… ok? LOL…
And because you think about me all day … you wake up and sing my name… You have my picture all over your house… here ya go… here’s one more.
Yeah I know… I’m awesome no need to thank me. It's an older one but I thought you could use this cause I'm growing my hair back so I'm thinking aheadAnd for christmas, since you pretty much only blog about me, I now here by dub your new blog name to
‘Alex is Awesome and I can’t live without her”
I like the sound of that… Yes it’s ok… I will allow this.
Thank you for being my number one fan
*sigh - starring out into space in a daydream*

9 comments:
What grade is this girl in? Ninth? Or are you talking about an adult? I seriously need to know.
Hmmm, I thought I was the only one who woke up singing your name! Sigh... Room for one more in there? ;^)
Aww Skyler's Dad that's really sweet :D Of course I've got room for you...
Move over Short and Stocky... got to make room for people who love me...
it's the back of the line for you...
what's it like
to have a stalker??
is it like being
a movie star?!?!
It’s Pretty awesome actually…
It’s endless chuckles for me and my friends
I think about you so much that I need calamine lotion for my upper arm and steroid shots for my carpel-tunnel lower arm and my hand is frozen in a half circle. You are amazing...in my mind.
I hear your a great guy skylersdad, but you're gonna have to fight me for her ; )
you're the awesomest
when i get back from ohio you'll have to stop by. you left your hand at my house..
Post a Comment