Monday, December 15, 2008

What is it with these ?

Ever see these Face Recognition things? They are Soooo Inacurate

I swear if I had photo shop I'd do some seroius damage. Honestly. How does this system generate these things? It's like

"Place Photo Here"


and it scans and it's like suddenly you could come from the family line of :

Sean Connery



Orvil Reddenbacher



Pam Anderson



Orson Wells


Kareem Abdul-Jabbar


Mr. Bean


And My Butt....



Now Let's do Dr. Zibbs ...


Cobra Commander *God forbid we should see what he looks like
Darth Vader


Phantom of the Opera


Han Solo *smooth with the ladies


Grandma Zibbs

ALL THE JAMES BONDS

Austin Powers *Man of Mystery


Angelina Joli





Pretty accurate for zibby I think...

4 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

HAHHAAHA. Love it. I'll visit you in your dreams tonight. I can do that you know.

Miss Alex said...

haha... wear the Phantom mask... I think that's sexy

Dr Zibbs said...

I'll wear a sheet over my head, then I'll take it off to expose Don Knotts - which will be a rubber mask that I'll pull off to expose a black faced Al Jolson - I'll wash my face clean and just as you're about to see me I'll karate kick the light. Room will be dark and when you turn on the light, the drapes will be a blowin' in the wind.

That's how I roll

SkylersDad said...

I hear he owns one of those Austin Powers ascot thingys.