Friday, December 5, 2008

SEE ABOVE


Holy Shit.

I was almost late for work. Know whyyyyy???? Cause there was this crazy HUGE spider riiiiight by the door handle.


I nearly passed out in fear. I had to sit there and decide what I was going to do... Seeing as there were no windows I could crawl out of cause they are painted shut and probably havnet been opened since 1912... So I'm sitting there... BEADS OF SWEAT forming on my head I tell you... I had a decision to make... I had to be brave...

So I did exactly what you think I did... I screamed like a little bitch and ran out of the house. I don't even know if I closed the door behind me... it's all a blur now to me...

I’m going to attempt to show you how I get in the presence of furry creatures with more than 4 legs…


WARNING

this video might either A. Not play or B. be highly annoying … There are screeches and screams… This was on a different occasion where Chachi saved my life...
You have been warned…

0 comments: