They aren't the best... EVERYONE was sloshed... In No particular order... Here ya go!
Elvis's signature Grilled Peanutbutter and banana and honey Sandwich finger bites
Yes I know what you're thinking that IS the coolest Elvis tapastry you've ever seen.
This is my neighbor/Husband's best friend. He's a total bafoon. Between you and I I don't care for him too much. I used to like him a lot but there's been a few too many things happen since this party that's made me question him. Fuck it it's my blog I'm goin there
Acutally while we're at it... This here 'was' a friend of mine and this is the bafoon. She has a crush on him... that's all I'll say I don't want to talk about this home wrecker anymore.
This man under here who appears to be floating is Chachi so drunk off his ass he could hardly stand up... moments before he 'Occupied' my bathroom for the rest of the night...
A coworker and A friend * Sign has been whited out for privacyMy Christmas Tree ended up with Lei's and a Coconut bra...
Ahhh and Here are the Horrendous "REGIFTS" which mine acatually isn't that horrendous
This is me preparing Elvis's snacks... *sigh* oh how I wish that were true... Note* that's not my real hair it's the exorcist wig from Halloween <-- Click here
Aaaaaand FYI I MADE that outfit from scratch. I bought the fabric... cut it up... sewed it by hand... even sewed a yellow Lei across the top... all in 2 days
Some more Horrendous Regifts... this is a gorgeous Crystal vase which ended up being used as a beer mug...
These are all the regifts no one took home. Crappy frames I got from a Wedding I went to. Christian Chicklet pamplets... *actually those are fucking cool ... A record from a band I have NO idea who they are... they are called "Come on feel the Illinois" ... CELION DION lotion... (Some cunt left it at my house a year ago... see old blog posts for cunt) A Gaylord soap... and probably the most horrendous "Dragon" thing... I think it's a hot plate thing? where you set down hot pots and pans on a table? It could be a tile for some tacky bathroom... who knows it's just horrible. It was given to me by some horrendous bitch a few months back... It's so horrendous the person who got it didn't want it...
This hung outsite the door of my house...
My Neighbor My friend Jenny and Husband
Ahhh he might have looked happy to get this crap but it was left at my house 

8 comments:
"the man that
appears to be floating"
Bahahahaha
Looks kickass. And may I remind you that the King and I share the same birthday. January 8. I might have told you already.
You smokin' hot in that top hon. I mean it.
Ha Ha Thank you Thank you *curtsy*
That IS the coolest Elvis tapastry I've ever seen!
Smokin'
Looks like a great party...and nice boobs.
You are definitely rockin the Hawaiian look! Looks like all were had by a good time.
Love the concept! Looks like all had a great time-and yes, you are totally rockin' that top!
Post a Comment