Thanks for explaining that, but I see you have done that too to some extent, I presume Chachi is Chachi Sox? Ive just been looking at his blog. Is there anyone in particular you are getting at when you say you are pulling a Lady Elaine as I see you have mentioned this puppet quite a few times on your blog?
To address comment number one and I quote : " Anonymous said... Looks to me as if you do that too no?
December 17, 2008 10:09 PM"
Brad and I started Fonzie sox together so naturally we post the same things cause we had originally the same set up... and we pretty much share a brain cause we're best friends so...
To address comment number 2 quote: "Thanks for explaining that, but I see you have done that too to some extent, I presume Chachi is Chachi Sox? Ive just been looking at his blog. Is there anyone in particular you are getting at when you say you are pulling a Lady Elaine as I see you have mentioned this puppet quite a few times on your blog?
December 17, 2008 11:58 PM"
I'm absolutly fucking with someone
and since I've had numerous amounts of trouble with a certain anonymous poster in the past why don't you introduce yourself?
Hi, Im Trev. I am replying to your comment 2. Sorry I cannot post as anything other than anonymous, I dont have a blog or the like, I simply enjoy browsing to see what people have going on in their lives.
9 comments:
feel free to steal.. and it's great soundtrack
Whats "pulling a Lady Elaine"?
As in "model my blog page after... post the same things as"
Looks to me as if you do that too no?
Thanks for explaining that, but I see you have done that too to some extent, I presume Chachi is Chachi Sox? Ive just been looking at his blog.
Is there anyone in particular you are getting at when you say you are pulling a Lady Elaine as I see you have mentioned this puppet quite a few times on your blog?
To address comment number one and I quote : " Anonymous said...
Looks to me as if you do that too no?
December 17, 2008 10:09 PM"
Brad and I started Fonzie sox together so naturally we post the same things cause we had originally the same set up... and we pretty much share a brain cause we're best friends so...
To address comment number 2
quote: "Thanks for explaining that, but I see you have done that too to some extent, I presume Chachi is Chachi Sox? Ive just been looking at his blog.
Is there anyone in particular you are getting at when you say you are pulling a Lady Elaine as I see you have mentioned this puppet quite a few times on your blog?
December 17, 2008 11:58 PM"
I'm absolutly fucking with someone
and since I've had numerous amounts of trouble with a certain anonymous poster in the past why don't you introduce yourself?
I'm Fonzie sox nice to meet chya.
Hi, Im Trev. I am replying to your comment 2. Sorry I cannot post as anything other than anonymous, I dont have a blog or the like, I simply enjoy browsing to see what people have going on in their lives.
Ha Hi Trev :)
Well it's nice to meet you... Feel free to browse... Welcome :)
Post a Comment