I'm sure you probably know this already as the infamous Casual Slack has already posted... However I will do my part and post for all of you Lady Elaine Secret Stalker Trolls...
Miss Casual Slack and I have an unstopable alliance against the pain and torture of Turkey... Christmas music... Target Commercials... Blow out Sale Trapmples... Over priced trash and family fights only the holidays can bring on best
We have put together a blog for your veiwing enjoyment that combines them all. All Holidays All the time. It's a mix of sarcasm only the way we do it best... it's FEE-Fonzible-Fantastic!
Jen and I bring you:
Now go... wish on a star... wait up for Santa... Give up for Lent... Whatever! but go and read and Comment! Enjoy!!!
And as an added bonus!!! The first hundred commenters get a complimentary set of USB Sockies... Warms your toes... from toastie to tootsie rolls!
Ok you don't really get these...but you should comment anyway cause we're awesome


4 comments:
I was all set to join and get excited, then you pull the rug out from under me by saying I don't really get those USB socks...
Look at that expression on Santa. He's saying, "Get me the fuck out of here!"
I was thinking the same thing as Zibbs. The Santa's eyes speak volumes.
I will go only if you reinstate the USB offer..
OKAY OKAY I'm going.. put away the damn whip!
Post a Comment