Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fonzie Sox 2nd Annual Creepy Santa

Fonzie Sox brings you My Second Annual Creepy Santa awards I wait ALL year for this!!!

Poor Guy

BLACK FUCKING EYES?????


BAAA HAHAHA


What's most creepy I think is how these Santas just ignore the children are in agony

*tee hee hee I just touched your child

Oh the Horror
This is wrong and I love it

Photobucket

This one is My FAVORITE


Last Year's Post - Quite funny Check it out!

4 comments:

Brad said...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love how M. Jackson has shifty eyes..

SkylersDad said...

My son still hates Santa at 17!

Dr Zibbs said...

I agree. The gloved one is hysterical. And funny that you mention creepy Santa's because I was just thinking about a story that my neighbor told me last year about the creepiest real Santa ever that they saw in person. I need to write a post about it. Hope your PMS is better.

Unknown said...

VERY funny! Mind if I link this in my blog tomorrow?