Friday, February 13, 2009

The Attic

There's this neighbor of mine... We call him shirtless. For obvious reasons. I'll make a whole seperate post about all this. And you're gonna love it. Cause My town is probably one of 'THE' oddest places on the planet.
I think I'll do that this weekend. Anywho... So shirtless has this attic. I can see it from my hallway. And every night around 11 - 12 and it's so creepy up there. No curtains as you can see in the photo all the inslilation... some eery lamp without a shade... and it's only for like a few hours then it's off... round 1ish I'd say...
Brad and I swear they've got this deformed brother chained to a radiator up there and they turn the light on to torture him.

5 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

I bet he has binoculars and he's looking at your pert boobs.

Brad said...

It's gotta be true.. and all that freaky insulation... something's not right over there..

SkylersDad said...

I nominate you to go sneak up there with a web cam as we all watch. It can't be a video camera because you might not make it back alive to post...

Miss Alex said...

Thanks so much for careing for my safety Skyler's Dad...

Zibbs Yikes...

Some Guy said...

If you notice a lot of Baby Ruth candy wrappers in their garbage, you're probably on the right track.