It was my anniversary and just because I couldn't eat anything doesn’t mean I couldn't’t pretend to Enjoy a little carpet picnic and a movie at the very least.
So while he was at work I set up the floor with a blanket and plates and candles… and wrapped him some gifts and we had a nice evening together.
Please pay no mind at the horrible hair… I just wanted to wear it to look like the day we got married.
This is my wedding dress. I love it. It’s filthy lol… the day I got married… we had the reception at a restaurant in Jersey City they let me rent out the top of the restaurant. It was like a balcony you could look down at the rest of the restaurant but separate. It had it’s own bar. Which I purchased top shelf booze for 3 hours and rounds of yummy appetizers. Everyone left drunk and had a great time.
We left that night and went into NYC… it was so amazing.. traipsing around in my wedding dress… every car was honking it’s horn all over NYC… it was almost surreal… I’d walk into every bar and people would yell BRIDE and by me drinks… complete strangers… OH my God that was a fun night.
The end of the night my dress was drink spilled and stained and the bottom completely torn it was awesome. I love how fucked up it is. I wore my combat boots under my wedding gown. It was so bad ass… here is the evidence…
One of the best nights of my life.






4 comments:
Great idea for getting free drinks.
Also, I just posted a video that I think you'll like.
And I didn't forget about the picture.
It was exceptional...
I'll check the video at home i cant veiw that stuff at work ;)
You two are too cute.
Awww Monkerstien... *blush*
Post a Comment