Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Eggplant Returns


Oh lord... Ok well if any of you remember my old post here about Eggplant and are unsure what the hell I was talking about...


My brother in law came to visit me from Germany... he brought this chick with him that I mean whatever she's ok ... until I started sensing sort of an ackward jealousy... not persay Jealous of me... but Jealous if anyone got next to her man... I'm like what? There was this 'incident' one night at dinner. I have a personality that's very jokey and flirty and my bro - in - law is just like me... and we all joked right in front of my hubby... and she made some comment like annoyed something to the effect of "oh no you won't"


I was taken back... I'm thinking girl betta chill before I knock that bling right out of her face...


oh yeah...she has a diamond in her tooth. ON PURPOSE. yikes. Don't even get me started *eye roll* and according to my husband he and eggplant are back together. (they broke up a little while ago)
This has totally brought my mood down several notches. Just sharing the bad news...


tee hee hee...

4 comments:

Just Dave said...

A diamond in your tooth can come in very handy if you need to suddenly cut a piece of glass with your mouth.

Miss Alex said...

I feel bad for his ...

Jen said...

You have my heart-felt sympathy

Dale said...

And I thought diamonds on the soles of your shoes was weird!

Guess where Jen's beloved card is now? One hint: it's here!