Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Toilet Guy

Ok ... So I noticed... one day... but I only noticed cause this guy is hot. I won't lie... Attractive fellow....
Let me back track. I get on the train and I stand in the morning. Same spot everyday. it's kind of out of the way... but right in front of the train restroom... No it doesn't smell over there FYI or I wouldn't be standing there. Anywho - This guy... says excuse me... looks like a close second to Christian Bale.

He goes in... Comes out "After"
the conductor collects tickets.

I don't know what he's doing in there but it started happening frequently. I dunno if it's his morning coffee and he gets the runs or what... but I've started noticing that on a daily basis.
This morning ... he tried and it was locked. I think there was a problem with the toilet. I over heard 2 people next to me talking about him and his scheme. I had to chime in. Now mind you I don't talk to anyone in the morning never the less a stranger but I HAD to...

We're on to you Bale...

2 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Quite the scammer that one!

Miss Alex said...

Ha Ha seriuosly!