Sunday, February 15, 2009

Here Comes The Sun...

Remember this Post? ---> Here

I had stated that I wouldn't see the sun for a very long time? Well, I took this photo from my cell phone camera on Friday this week on my way home same time months later. And although the sun isn't as high in the sky as the old post... It's getting there. That makes me so happy. Summer's coming... Summer's coming... I have to hold on. Not much longer now.

I'm photo sensitive So I get depressed easily. This sort of stuff really reminds me God is always there... You just have to give it time. He's listening. I can't wait.

1 comments:

Kim said...

I have a problem in the winter months too. February is THE WORST. I get so crabby that my BF tells me I need to "sit under a light for awhile."

I have one of those $30 lightbulbs that mimics sunlight. It actually works when I remember to put it in the lamp and sit under it for awhile.