Friday, February 27, 2009

MFA

I was talking to a friend of mine last night... He told me about a really great school in NY And I've been thinking... it's time.


Not too long ago someone tried to cut me down... let's call her...ohhhh... Phyllis... yeah I like that... *giggle* Phyllis tried to cut me down and said Look at you? Who do you think you are? Miss driven and your job sucks… basically saying I was a nobody…

I looked at Phyllis square in the eye and said I might be a nobody Phyllis…But I’m a nobody tryin’ to be a somebody. Turns out things with Phyllis went south by no fault of my own. Well My point is I’m looking into going back to college for my Masters in Fine Arts. Cause I’m talented and I deserve it.

Well Phyllis was wrong… I’m a whole lotta somebody… and I’m goin Places.

4 comments:

Miss Alex said...

Thanks Skyler's dad. That's very nice of you. It's amazing people like you that keep me positive and keep me going. :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you for going back to school. Best of luck to you.

Miss Alex said...

Thank you so much I really appreciate supportive people. I'm only surrounding myself with positive love in my life. and you guys are as amazing as it comes.

Sans Pantaloons said...

It is your destiny.