Thursday, February 26, 2009

OMG This Morning!

Not only did I wake up exhausted

But I had to BOOK for my train on top of it with a bazillion bags... which consisted of Purse and Lunch all swinginging and whipping around as I ran...

I hear the train coming... I saw it pull up... it was a race.


I had to run for like 3 blocks literally no breath left... I was the last one to board. When I got on a sweaty mess I couldnt find a seat. I had to walk through 4 train cars asking rude fuckers to get out of my way so I could pass...
Gee I'm sorry you cant STAND IN THE FUCKING ISLE... didnt mean to disrupt your ASSHOLNESS...

of course they were irritated... (of course) AND


My LAVA coffee burned the inside of my mouth.... I will not be able to taste anything now for like pretty much a year.

Nice right?

2 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Biff mistook his cup of magma for his cup of java.

Miss Alex said...

Hahaaa