Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wow

Found some old photos of me in a folder... I used to do some modeling for my friend's portfolio... Me when I was about 24... ahhh youth...

This photo here I remember I was freezing my balls off... we had to keep putting a jacket on me and taking it off every few seconds...

I dunno what this was about but it looks cool ... P.S. I did my own makeup and these are all my own outfits...

4 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Damn, Dr Monkey beat me to it! What are you holding/offering up to the great Norse gods in the second shot?

Dr Zibbs said...

Freezing your balls off.

That top one could be a cool album cover.

Miss Alex said...

haha you guys are too much with the funny cations...

Kim said...

She's offering up her one of her frozen blue balls from the first shot, Zibbs!

Geez! Keep up, will ya?