Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I got this friend

And every morning the girl sends me my first text message of the day. It's always a song and it always get stuck in my head. I'm sure it amuses her. I will now share with you and annoy you cause I love you all so much
Yesterday's song was "Hello world there's a song that we're singin'... C'mon get Happyyyyyyy"
A whole lotta love is what we'll be bringin' We'll make you Happyyyyyyy"



*for the Record Keith Partridge still makes me cream my shorts.

Today's song was :

"Oh say you'll always be my babywe can make it shine, we can take foreverjust a minute at a time.More than a woman, more than a woman to memore than a woman, more than a woman to memore than a woman, oh, oh, oh."

*p.s. I've been to this club. It's in Brooklyn.

oh and You're welcome

1 comments:

Kim said...

You need the universal brain-cleansing song--"Afternoon Delight" by the Starland Vocal Band. Sing a few bars of that and it'll wipe any other song right outta your mind, guaranteed.