If you don't like Kanye West then you're just not listening...
And i'm back to tear it uphaters, start your enginesI hear 'em gearin' uppeople talk so much shit about me at barbershopsThey forget to get their haircutokay fair enough, the streets is flarin' upcause they want gun-talk, or I don't wear enoughbaggy clothes, Reebok's, or A-di-doscan I add that he do spaz out at his showsso say goodbye to the NAACP awardgoodbye to the In-di-a Arie award
They'd rather give me the nigga-please award
But I'll just take the I-got-alotta-cheese award
Damn, here we go again. Everything I'm not, made me everything I am
Damn, here we go again. People talk shit, but when shit hits the fan
everything I'm not, made me everything I am
*No one feels ya more than I do kid*

1 comments:
"Stronger" makes me walk faster on the treadmill.
I love it!
Post a Comment