I took this because I just needed to show you that even though I have a corporate job... Underneath the 'cutsie' work attire I have punk rock stockings ... and behind my plastic "Have a good one smile" I want want to put my fist in your face.Never be fooled ... what you, think might not be ... and what might really be, Ain't.
p.s. I was feelin John Cougar Mellancamp that day ... very punk I know lol ...

4 comments:
John Mellencamp lives in Indiana, just south of Indy where I am. Once, about 3 years ago, I was at a big movie theater complex and was behind him and his wife in line for tickets. You know what? HE SMELLED LIKE DIRTY ASS. Rampant, mutant B.O. that would not die.
I went to a bench, sat down, and waited to see what theater they went into because there was no way in hell I was gonna be in an enclosed space with that STANK.
You're a millionaire, for christ's sake. TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER.
(I do like his music though. "Human Wheels" has always given me chills. See? I'm not a total hater.)
Hubba hubba, I dig the torn fishnets.
I was all excited until the fist in my face stuff. My metal robot head will breal your dainty fingers.
Alan
Haha Alan ... too much!
Post a Comment