I'm totally - and utterly - Dizzy love - and and and Champagne giggles - heart pumping - high school girl restless night - imaginative - spectacularly marveled - goog goog eyed - touch your robe (Chachi get's that one) - feel me? - Soul Showered - Hair curling - Ribbon and bows innocence and evil woman lust - aching - story telling head tripping - dream child - long time thirst quenching- unknown trusting - friend yearning - Cell bursting - hiding wide eyed little girl -
To sweat in your sun - Swim in your word - Drenched in your poetic rain - Honey slow lips molasses down my neck
Known and unknown ... Dying to know.
Willing to try and and and and and - Taylor you in thought - listen and to be listened - looking searching should and could and need to meet - Just a dream realized to awaken- maybe never - Maybe so - indulge in your lap - Obese with your name - covered in your soul - Warmed from the cold of insipid reality - touch your time and place - Walk you to my clock - open the window - fresh air my name to share a breeze across your cheek - screaming my silence in your ear....
This little girl must meet her passion. Inspiration. Soul. Dream. Desire. Her Bob. So ... With this said... Any suggestions?
How does one meet God when undead?
Cause I have a things or two to say. And the one thing I know is that I am not the average person. He of all Hes might be interested. I've met many a celebrity but this one is untouchable. Thing is I've always known no one is totally out of reach. I can figure it out ... A way... and I have. But this one...
How does one dream the impossible? Any suggestions?
To sweat in your sun - Swim in your word - Drenched in your poetic rain - Honey slow lips molasses down my neck
Known and unknown ... Dying to know.
Willing to try and and and and and - Taylor you in thought - listen and to be listened - looking searching should and could and need to meet - Just a dream realized to awaken- maybe never - Maybe so - indulge in your lap - Obese with your name - covered in your soul - Warmed from the cold of insipid reality - touch your time and place - Walk you to my clock - open the window - fresh air my name to share a breeze across your cheek - screaming my silence in your ear....
This little girl must meet her passion. Inspiration. Soul. Dream. Desire. Her Bob. So ... With this said... Any suggestions?
How does one meet God when undead?
Cause I have a things or two to say. And the one thing I know is that I am not the average person. He of all Hes might be interested. I've met many a celebrity but this one is untouchable. Thing is I've always known no one is totally out of reach. I can figure it out ... A way... and I have. But this one...
How does one dream the impossible? Any suggestions?


5 comments:
I don't get it. Never have! He's not good looking. He sings through his nose (it's big enough) and...and…he's ugly. Have you been to an optometrist lately?
Next time I speak with Bob I'll mention your name.
Sans you have permission to pass my number along to him...
Coffey aside from it being just my opinion that he's physically attractive beauty isn't always worn on your face or milk carton know what i'm sayin?
:D
I do (that phrase scares me) and I respect your taste, but...to me he's ugly. What is the saying, beauty is only skin deep, but ugly is to the bone.
The one thing I respect is someone who speaks thier mind... I welcome all opinions...
I adore him...obviously lol
Post a Comment