Opposite day... I will post photos opposite of how I feel... and since I love Edie Sedgwick and the shine she exudes I will post just happy fun carefree photos of her...
This one's very nice... It makes me feel good looking at it...
That one's for Brad... He hate's this guy ...
Everyone leave one comment to remind me that this entire planet doesn't consist of scum sucking animals...
6 comments:
there's a few of us good ones out there
I wish I was there to give you a big hug and let you know that I care!
Oh my God Kim you truly make me laugh you know that? lol
Coffey she's Edie Sedgwick Andy Warhol'sidekick in the 60's
Edie was a cutie.
Who is the guy in picture three with her?
He Earl The third picture is actually Sienna Miller. And the guy next to her is supposed to be Bob Dylan.
They are the actors in that movie about Edie Factory Girl..anyone see that?
I didn't know Edie's story. You are right, her soul shines forth in these pictures. It is such a tragedy her life was cut short.
I have pictures of AW and the factory on my HDD too. I went back to look and there she was, like a ghost in the machine.
I'll get Factory Girl.
Post a Comment