Friday, February 13, 2009

Choose Life

I choose not to Choose Life. I am an unconventional conventionist. I am a 33 year old wed non mother and do not plan on children any time soon. I am an artist. I am a strong woman. I am weird. I am confident. I am Unique. I'm broke but I'm happy. I'm poor but I'm kind. I'm young and I'm underpaid I'm tired but I'm working, yeah. I care but I'm restless. I'm here but I'm really gone I'm wrong and I'm sorry. I'm hard but I'm friendly. I'm sad but I'm laughing.

I'm brave but I'm chickenshit

I'm sick but I'm pretty baby *Are we catching on to that yet?*

no but seriously. I only posted the lyrics I felt really really were most like me... frightening how they are like me...
But it's all True... I choose NOT to choose life. I choose to be different.

ohhh and looky looky who my post conveniently has in it... Why it's the love of my life...

*tee hee hee... If you haven't seen this movie I dunno if you should be reading my blog.

2 comments:

Kim said...

This is exactly why I'm a nanny. I love kids--other people's kids, that is. I like to give them back at the end of the day and go home to a nice, quiet, semi-clean house.

I know enough about myself to know I probably would be a selfish mother, and that's not fair to a child. I'd stay up too late, sleep too late, and would ultimately act unkindly towards a child who didn't deserve it.

At 44, I've taken a lot of crap from family and friends about not having kids. Eff 'em. I know what's right FOR ME. I chose life--MY LIFE. Thank goodness my BF feels exactly the same way, so that works out pretty well.

Oh, and Trainspotting rules. When my BF had the flu a few weeks ago, I was calling him Sick Boy and accusing him of making the toilet look like the Trainspotting toilet.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.