Monday, February 16, 2009

Blowup

So last night I was up late in bed watching this movie Blowup. Apart from the photographer being a right rude bastard he starts to discover he's possibly photographed a murder. And he's beginning to uncover things in his photos etc... But the end was just kind of empty.

He goes back to where he saw the body in the park and over night it's there. The next day it's not. the movie ends. Bang. Done. I mean what was the point of all this? Was it that some things we just weren't meant to know?

I suppose in a sense it was quite realistic. There ARE things in life we just don't know why and will never discover. Things we just aren't meant to know. End of story. End of movie.

It's just annoying cause life is like that. I was just saying that yesterday. Oh well...

any thoughts on this movie... I'm not quite sure I get the whole goose chase. I expected some kind of closure and I wasn't given any.

0 comments: