So those of you that follow my blog Know that It's been through changes through the years... And like Seinfeld has it's regulars ... So does Fonzie...
There have been a few people to enter and leave my life from time to time that have some how made an appearance here and there... They just return like a bad cold...
Let's see... to name a few... There's Chachi (Obviously) which most of my new followers might not know but shared this very blog with me in the beginning...
Me... Miss Fonzie Sox herself.
There have been a few people to enter and leave my life from time to time that have some how made an appearance here and there... They just return like a bad cold...
Let's see... to name a few... There's Chachi (Obviously) which most of my new followers might not know but shared this very blog with me in the beginning...
Me... Miss Fonzie Sox herself.
Jen Casual SlackLady Elaine ... Our fine cherry nosed blossom... Oh the times we've had with lady Elaine... My bumchum...
.jpg)
The Landlord... and his 2 mail order brides... Court has been quite entertaining... Thanks for the Laughs... Oh and to mail order bride number 2... FUCK YOU HOOK NOSE CANYON SPACED TITTIES... I'm callin the ASPCA


My husband's friend Michael ...
and Now I'd like to add a new one to the list. To protect the innocent... we'll call her Phyllis
Well... I suppose Brad - Chachi should be posting this as she works in his office but I figured I'm a sarcastic ass why the hell not...? She's grown quite fond of Chachi it seems... Which is totally fine. I mean She's sweet. But she's started to become a little crazy... a little obsessive. Working with her has become this thing... This entity. Just almost unbearable. The Chach man is cool under pressure so he handles projects with her professionally but she's honestly far from it. It's this whole bizarre thing... she and he used to be quite friendly... I've met her... she's sweetJust em... a little strange... Like she treats Chachi as if she's his girlfriend and that she should be taking care of him just cause they've worked together so long. I mean sure they're friends but No where does it say Chachi should take care of her... But she has these bizarre expectations.
And all the while he feels bad so he tries to keep the peace but she's just all delusional and her expectations are totally skewed.
I know of Phyllis cause I've met her and have seen it first hand. Poor Chach man.. first Lady Elaine ... Now Phyllis... what kind of love musk is he rubbing all over his manliness that all these women are totally fawning???
Why did I choose Phyllis? and Not Pam or Kelly? Just cause ... Cause Phyllis was just what fit...
You may from time to time hear about Phyllis... After all ... She's now part of the show. Which I'll rename The Fonzie Show as it's not always "Happy Days"

2 comments:
I'm sorry, but can we go back to sluts for just a moment?
LOL my husband's friend michael come to visit from Germany and he's always in search of 'sluts'
Post a Comment