I read that he died. First of all, I've never heard of him or his Cramps (I hope they weren't too painful for him.) Second, his wife changed her name to Poison Ivy (I suppose to scratch an itch.) And finally, is it a big loss that he is gone? I mean I don’t remember making love to any of his music. I don’t remember being inspired by his lyrics. I think it is sadder that Justice Ginsburg had cancer surgery, as much as I hate her, than him dying. But I’m not that cool either.
There's this whole NY 70's Punk scene that shaped music and led to new wave goth what have you. This band was one of them. I happen to be fond of them. But to each his own. It's just part of that NYC Punk thing that I relate ...
"Bad Music for Bad People" pretty much ruled my car tape deck in college. Hearing about this made me feel sad all day.
Lux could dance in heels better than any woman ever could. That, and he was never afraid to wave his business around. Gotta give him mad props for that.
7 comments:
That's a great cover.
Agreed. I wanted to do this for halloween but I dont even know where to find this for halloween
I read that he died. First of all, I've never heard of him or his Cramps (I hope they weren't too painful for him.) Second, his wife changed her name to Poison Ivy (I suppose to scratch an itch.) And finally, is it a big loss that he is gone? I mean I don’t remember making love to any of his music. I don’t remember being inspired by his lyrics. I think it is sadder that Justice Ginsburg had cancer surgery, as much as I hate her, than him dying. But I’m not that cool either.
There's this whole NY 70's Punk scene that shaped music and led to new wave goth what have you. This band was one of them. I happen to be fond of them. But to each his own. It's just part of that NYC Punk thing that I relate ...
Okay! Thank You!
"Bad Music for Bad People" pretty much ruled my car tape deck in college. Hearing about this made me feel sad all day.
Lux could dance in heels better than any woman ever could. That, and he was never afraid to wave his business around. Gotta give him mad props for that.
Kim you are officially my hero
Post a Comment