Saturday, February 7, 2009

Over Dinner

Brad and I had this whole discussion about Strawberry shortcake. What year it came out. I was CONVINCED that shit was out in the 70's late 70's he said 80's even if it meant 1980 he still wins... well fuck that I know I was all about 3 n shit... that show i was watching in 79 the doll came out in 80... tell you why... cause it was strawberry shortcake. I remember MASH being on tv and Carol Burnett... so fuck that... he might have won the battle but till I get some concrete proof he hasn't won the war.

Anyway... so while we're on the 70s kick here's some shit I remember watching when I was 3 or 4. Yes I remember being that young... that far back... ready?




*I love the 60's dancing in this intro*




I know... it's not the intro but damn you it's just as amazing.








And this is what I (as me me being a very very small child with hardly a memory) remember being on Television from 1978 to at least 1980

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Little Merry Sunshine said...

God I LOVED Little House on the Prairie!!!!!! Best. Show. Ever.

Miss Alex said...

Hey there! Nice to see you back.. I Loved it too... :D

Kim said...

I loved Carol Burnett. I never missed it...ever. My sister was obsessed with Little House on the Prairie, and I secretly wanted to be Nellie Olsen, although her frontier busted-ass-lookin' curly hair bugged me.

As for Wonder Woman, I always marveled how they got that costume to stay up and cover her ginormous rack when she was running around saving humanity. I think the real superhero was the costume designer!

SkylersDad said...

We watched a whole lot of the same stuff. I loved Carol, she was the most talented person on TV IMHO.

And Buck Rogers was wonderful, how could a show pull off having a robot shaped like the head of a dick?

Miss Alex said...

Kim agreed. I have no idea how that worked out as my own costume was a battle in itself...

Skyler's dad... BAHHAHHAHA... I need to find out where to buy one.