Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stayin Alive



Let me just tell you... Last night for the first time in it's entirety I watched this movie and let me tell you it is everything I imagined it to be and more. The Dancing! Tony Monera all greased up... The lightning sound effects... The MUSIC... HORRIBLE... head bands and leotards... LEG WARMERS... I'm telling you... if you have just one night and you're feeling like a tremedous laugh, invite some friends over smoke a bowl or just get drunk... hell even sober this is shit is amazing. I OWN IT. Didn't by that one drunk....

I wanted to do this for Halloween with Brad and my husband. Can you imagine? all of us coming into a club dressed in body suits, leg warmers and head bands with a really horrible dance rutine? Brad already shut me down. and I know my husband will kibosh that shit in a second. But think about it. How AWESOME would that be?

No sense of humor I swear...

However... this movie... It's simply amazing. Some of Travolta's finer work if you ask me.

I now leave you a homage to some traditional Travolta



Now showing great lakes mall ... Loews east... And Great neck theaters. LOL.. where the hell is that???

5 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

That movie is a joke. However I may take you up on smoking a bowl someday if that's an offer.

Miss Alex said...

That's what makes it so awesome.

hell yes but how can i smoke with a figment of my imagination. YOU WONT EVER SHOW ME YOUR FACE! LOL

Kim said...

Two words.

SATAN'S ALLEY.

Miss Alex said...

BAHAHA YOU ARE AMAZING

Kim said...

Oh baby, you have no idea.

IT'S FAR FROM OVER.